so many things to do, yet don't know what i should do!!


suddenly i feel there's so much things that need to be done, yet procrastinating seems so appealing to me!! i don't know what i should do,.. i would rather sit in front my laptop and watch One Piece series all day long and let tomorrow come and be replaced by another tomorrow,.. my notes started piling, pictures taken got mixed up, room became untidy, pets got unmanaged, dateline for my research project coming near but nothing been done yet, there's still a number of books i bought last year i haven't read yet,.. i had been doing absolutely nothing for the past two days!!!



oh my God, what's happening with me!! my mental power had become weaker and weaker,.. the disbelieve of my potential becoming more intense by days passing on,.. i felt like trapped and locked in my present condition,..

something has to be done,..

1 Response to so many things to do, yet don't know what i should do!!

  1. NURUL AIN says:

    abang aman, cayok2!!!hehe....do it one by one k..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails